-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
A. Jorge Garcia
I give up! I don't know what's wrong with this dubm thing. I got the 2 zeros, BTW. I'll just refer to my backups on an as needed basis....
TIA,
AJG
Since fish is a konqueror protocol (somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this), maybe you have a buggy konqueror. Perhaps try reinstalling konqueror: 'apt-get -t unstable install konqueror' to get the latest version.
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:33 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:35 AM
-
By nishtya in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:10 AM
-
By RoadKill in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player w/ Power Adapter For Parts/Repair Turns On
$25.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99

Vintage Atari 400/800 - Ms PacMan Galaxian BASIC Atari Writer Carts + Joystick
$38.88

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00