-
Junior Member
registered user
120GB HDD install??
I have 3 part question.
1. I have a 120 GB HDD 40 GB partition already has XP installed on it, I am trying to install knoppix on the remaining space on the HDD. Installation goes fine but when I reboot, lilo doesint load, all I see in 111111 on my screen.
2. I want to install grub as default boot loader instead of lilo, how do I chose this at install time? The knx-hdinstall does not give me a choice.
3. How do I create separate partitions for /, /usr, /var etc instead of the / and swap defaults?
Thanks a ton in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By ATI in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 05:14 PM
-
By bernd_b in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
-
By dragon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 18
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM
$949.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79