-
Junior Member
registered user
120GB HDD install??
I have 3 part question.
1. I have a 120 GB HDD 40 GB partition already has XP installed on it, I am trying to install knoppix on the remaining space on the HDD. Installation goes fine but when I reboot, lilo doesint load, all I see in 111111 on my screen.
2. I want to install grub as default boot loader instead of lilo, how do I chose this at install time? The knx-hdinstall does not give me a choice.
3. How do I create separate partitions for /, /usr, /var etc instead of the / and swap defaults?
Thanks a ton in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By ATI in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 05:14 PM
-
By bernd_b in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
-
By dragon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 18
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$379.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

PNY 2.5" CS900 1TB SATA III 6Gbps SSD
$110.00