Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Umm were do I start.

  1. #11
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13
    Well the the file on the cd was just one big file on the first attempt I havnt tried to redo it yet. 700 megs +dialup=long long time I checked the order in the bios its fine. I'll try this agian. and let you know.

  2. #12
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by made2000
    Well the the file on the cd was just one big file on the first attempt I havnt tried to redo it yet. 700 megs +dialup=long long time.....
    But you don't need to download it agan, it sounds like you have a good download. You just burnt it improperly to CD. Hopefully you still have the good iso. You apparently do since you checked and confirmed the md5 sum. But even if you deleted it off of your hard drive, it sounds like you have a copy saved to CD. If that's the case, copy it back to hard disk, confirm the md5 sum again just to be sure it's good, and make a CD with the burn image feature of Nero (or with the proper feature of any other burning software, it's not just Nero that can do this, Nero is just given as an example because it;s a common program).

  3. #13
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13
    I got it works really good. nero 5 for some reason wasnt detecting my cd-writer since I upgraded to xp. I used my old cheetah software (which I like better anyway) And works fine thanks alot harry for all your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. X11 Does not start
    By J_T_Biggs in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 07:38 PM
  2. Can't Start X11?
    By fasttech in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:02 AM
  3. Wow where should I start?
    By hewittcw in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 08:43 PM
  4. Where do I start??
    By Rhymer in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 10:05 PM
  5. KDE no start
    By timmd in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2002, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



LOTS of 2 Samsung 8GB (8x2 16GB) DDR5 RAM Memory M435R1GB4PB1-CCPSG PC5-6400B picture

LOTS of 2 Samsung 8GB (8x2 16GB) DDR5 RAM Memory M435R1GB4PB1-CCPSG PC5-6400B

$150.99



Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11 picture

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11

$62.55



SK Hynix 32GB (16GBx2) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HMA82GR7DJR8N-XN DDR4 Server Memory picture

SK Hynix 32GB (16GBx2) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HMA82GR7DJR8N-XN DDR4 Server Memory

$150.00



LOT 32x Hynix 64gb PC4-2666V 4DRx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK PARTS picture

LOT 32x Hynix 64gb PC4-2666V 4DRx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK PARTS

$8000.00



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED* picture

(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*

$1599.00



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM

$139.99



SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 DDR4-2400T Reg ECC Server RAM HMA82GR7AFR8N-UH (32GB/2) Lot 2 picture

SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 DDR4-2400T Reg ECC Server RAM HMA82GR7AFR8N-UH (32GB/2) Lot 2

$157.50