-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
made2000
Ok just running this by you I downloaded the version 3.6.iso and also the 3.6 md5 then I ran the md5 checker from toast442.org it took a few minutes then gave me a green light. so as far as that goes I'm good to go right. I already have nero 5 but cant get it till in the morning. I'll follow the steps in the 2 links thanks.
Yea, a bad download is a common problem, but if your md5 matched then that's not the problem. If you used the "burn image" option in Nero, that's not the problem either (lots of people end up just putting one big iso file on the CD). You could have a bad burn (I always burn at 4x) but I doubt it if booting didn't even try to start. You didn't say anything about your computer. Can it boot from CD, and if it can, is the boot order set in the BIOS to check the CD before the hard drive? And if you have more than one CD/DVD drive, did you try to boot from the primary one? Can you read the CD under Windows? What does it look like? Do you see lots of files on it?
Similar Threads
-
By J_T_Biggs in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 07:38 PM
-
By fasttech in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:02 AM
-
By hewittcw in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 08:43 PM
-
By Rhymer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 10:05 PM
-
By timmd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2002, 12:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00