How is it possible to get Linux (Knoppix 3.6 from Live CD) to display all the parrallel and serial ports that it has detected?
I have a printer on parrallel port COM 2 in windows. When I try to set up printer in Linux, it does not detected the parrallel port.
When I tried dev/stty01, it says that this is an invalid port. I want to set up a printer. I have tried kaddprinterwizard and http://localhost:631. Neither of them have work.
What is a command that I can use to display the ports that linux can detect?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core SRH72 16 Thread LGA 1200
$275.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00