-
Junior Member
registered user
Bugs - How do I sign in and report bugs?
How to I sign in and report bugs?
There is a Bugs link on most pages here.
When I do that, the page asks me to sign in
with a name and password but I cannot tell where
the name and password comes from.
I tried "pelican" as user name and several passwords
but nothing seems to work.
Maybe the first bug I report should be that
it's too hard to figure out how to report a bug!
pelican
-
Currently Bugs report is down. Try it in a few days.
Click on Bugs, find the version that you are reporting the bug in and go to the bottom of the site and click on the edit link. After that you should be able report the bug.
Similar Threads
-
By kn2user in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By markschmid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By gizmu in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X AM4 Processor- 3.7Ghz/4.3Ghz Boost, 8 Core/16 Thread
$125.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$135.00

Intel Core Ultra 9 285K 3.70GHz 24 Core SRQD5 24 Thread LGA 1851
$435.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00