Currently Bugs report is down. Try it in a few days.
Click on Bugs, find the version that you are reporting the bug in and go to the bottom of the site and click on the edit link. After that you should be able report the bug.
How to I sign in and report bugs?
There is a Bugs link on most pages here.
When I do that, the page asks me to sign in
with a name and password but I cannot tell where
the name and password comes from.
I tried "pelican" as user name and several passwords
but nothing seems to work.
Maybe the first bug I report should be that
it's too hard to figure out how to report a bug!
pelican
Currently Bugs report is down. Try it in a few days.
Click on Bugs, find the version that you are reporting the bug in and go to the bottom of the site and click on the edit link. After that you should be able report the bug.

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39
Vintage Sperry Rand Univac Mainframe Control Board Gold IC Rare Piece Of History
$284.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95