-
Junior Member
registered user
Bugs - How do I sign in and report bugs?
How to I sign in and report bugs?
There is a Bugs link on most pages here.
When I do that, the page asks me to sign in
with a name and password but I cannot tell where
the name and password comes from.
I tried "pelican" as user name and several passwords
but nothing seems to work.
Maybe the first bug I report should be that
it's too hard to figure out how to report a bug!
pelican
Similar Threads
-
By kn2user in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By markschmid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By gizmu in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$34.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00