This link to the pdf seems to work. It's about 4 MB. The print version is available at Amazon.
I'm happy to mirror resources like this right here at Knoppix.net if any author/developer is interested.
Are there any other mirrors to download this book from?
I've just got knoppix with a view to making a permanent switch to a Linux OS. My awesome noobishness would no doubt offend so I'd like to get a bit of working knowledge, before I start begging for help.![]()
This link to the pdf seems to work. It's about 4 MB. The print version is available at Amazon.
I'm happy to mirror resources like this right here at Knoppix.net if any author/developer is interested.
Thanks muchly. The download managed to finish with that link.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99