-
Blessings:
When this came out in 04, I downloaded it and was very plesantly surprized. I learned a lot. Unfortunately Winblow$ ate the copy I put in mydocs. I recently downloaded it again and noted that the pdf opened before allowing me to save it, very disconcerting. However my intent in this post is to tell the author that his work and clarity ofexplainations is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! I have the knoppix for dummies book and this really, in it's way, puts it to shame. The only thing I'd like to see is more of the intermediate to advanced material. BTW, one piece of info saved me from doing a super blooie! Thanks.
Long may you and the manual prosper, it is the best documetation I've ever seen. If I find some stuff that is not in the book which I think will be helpful I'll send it on.
I Remain ~ In health & In Service,
Captain Cautious
2006.03.27
Similar Threads
-
By SteveH_66 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-02-2005, 01:17 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:35 AM
-
By visitor in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 01:42 AM
-
By Mlight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 04:39 PM
-
By counterzone in forum General Support
Replies: 30
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$34.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00