This link to the pdf seems to work. It's about 4 MB. The print version is available at Amazon.
I'm happy to mirror resources like this right here at Knoppix.net if any author/developer is interested.
Are there any other mirrors to download this book from?
I've just got knoppix with a view to making a permanent switch to a Linux OS. My awesome noobishness would no doubt offend so I'd like to get a bit of working knowledge, before I start begging for help.![]()
This link to the pdf seems to work. It's about 4 MB. The print version is available at Amazon.
I'm happy to mirror resources like this right here at Knoppix.net if any author/developer is interested.
Thanks muchly. The download managed to finish with that link.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.2 Dual Type-C & USB Flash Drive Metal High Speed Memory Stick 1TB 2TB
$12.49
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99