This link to the pdf seems to work. It's about 4 MB. The print version is available at Amazon.
I'm happy to mirror resources like this right here at Knoppix.net if any author/developer is interested.
Are there any other mirrors to download this book from?
I've just got knoppix with a view to making a permanent switch to a Linux OS. My awesome noobishness would no doubt offend so I'd like to get a bit of working knowledge, before I start begging for help.![]()
This link to the pdf seems to work. It's about 4 MB. The print version is available at Amazon.
I'm happy to mirror resources like this right here at Knoppix.net if any author/developer is interested.
Thanks muchly. The download managed to finish with that link.

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Microbotics Starboard 2MB Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer w Box READ
$299.00
COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
$325.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 / A500 plus
$25.00