-
Customizing Knoppix 3.4/3.6 Newbie Help
I Installed Knoppix with the 3.6 kernel to my hard drive. I stated I wanted to use the Knoppix look and feel. I get the Debian Boot Menu, with 3 options for Knoppix. (er linux)
Linux
Linux 3.4
Linux 3.6
Question:
How do I delete the first two options in the menu, and how do I get rid to the Debian Background and put the Knoppix background there?
Oh, and btw the ps/2 mouse only works in the last option, not the first two? Is there an easy fix for that without having to re-install?
Thx
CII
-
Senior Member
registered user
How do I delete the first two options in the menu
You will need to edit the /etc/lilo.conf file and delete the appropriate sections.
As for the rest of your questions, they would get the most views & be best answered in the General Support forum as they are not specific to Knoppix Remastering.
I hope this helps.
James
Similar Threads
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 08:28 AM
-
By walterw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 03:50 AM
-
By praveen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 10:48 PM
-
By freeballer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:13 AM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

6x OEM Legit NEW Cisco QSFP-100G-SR1.2 100G BiDi Transceivers USA shipping
$3000.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9200L-24P-4G-E v03 28 Port PoE+ Ethernet Network Switch
$974.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00