-
Multiple knoppix in the same hard drive partition
Hi all,
I need different remastered knoppix. In order to test easilly the different system (whitout create compressed fs), I would like to have multiple hard drive installed system in the same partition under diiferent directory.
I think that I have to modify the linuxrc script, but I am not know how.
Thanks for all
Similar Threads
-
By brigdh in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-21-2006, 05:08 AM
-
By pestie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 11:10 PM
-
By jon1234444 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:14 AM
-
By ishaim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:01 AM
-
By egancs in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00