dear all :
I am a new user , I had a question to ask . how to do I can install
a new program such as PERL(ActivePerl-5.8.4.810-i686-linux.rpm) in my OS that kCD only read so i need a way , i had 2 HD be able to use .
thanks

2.0 LBS Vintage Scrap Memory RAM FOR Gold Recovery PC & SERVER RAM UNSHIELDED
$110.00
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99
Vintage Toshiba T3600CT Mini Laptop 486DX2-50, 8MB **NO POST, AS-IS
$100.00
Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00
15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99