Hi,
I use Evolution for my email. All works great! (or so I thought) I was tinkering around trying to get my visor PDA to sync with evolution for the contact info and such. I have gotten my visor to sync finally (after about 6 hrs of tinkering) it will sync with jpilot anyway.. I was able to get it to sync under evolution after playing with the settings.. One problem I cannot edit the contact information in evolution.. When I go to a field and type nothing appears on the line.. Thinking I messed something up I apt-get removed evolution and all the hidden files. So when I apt-get installed it.. it was like starting from the begining... Now.. the contacts are still there for some reason and my email is gone ( I saved the local folder in another location and remaned it) but i still cannot edit the contacts.. Does anyone have a clue as to why
I really want to use evolution with my PDA because it only makes sense to sync it with the email program instead of tryingto do it in another application
Thanks for all your help in advance

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00