-
OK~ what am i doing wrong..
Hi,
I use Evolution for my email. All works great! (or so I thought) I was tinkering around trying to get my visor PDA to sync with evolution for the contact info and such. I have gotten my visor to sync finally (after about 6 hrs of tinkering) it will sync with jpilot anyway.. I was able to get it to sync under evolution after playing with the settings.. One problem I cannot edit the contact information in evolution.. When I go to a field and type nothing appears on the line.. Thinking I messed something up I apt-get removed evolution and all the hidden files. So when I apt-get installed it.. it was like starting from the begining... Now.. the contacts are still there for some reason and my email is gone ( I saved the local folder in another location and remaned it) but i still cannot edit the contacts.. Does anyone have a clue as to why
I really want to use evolution with my PDA because it only makes sense to sync it with the email program instead of tryingto do it in another application
Thanks for all your help in advance
Similar Threads
-
By slp44 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 01:23 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:56 AM
-
By ska_p_te in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By Jera in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 07:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Iomega Jaz 1GB Drive V1000S w/SCSI Cable & Leather Carrying Case Bundle
$149.99

VINTAGE FACTORY SEALED MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 4.0 CD-ROM - NEW RARE BLUE CD
$34.99

Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99

Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00

Vintage computer keyboard by Northgate Computer Systems
$249.95

Vintage SRA IBM PC C Language Computer Training Course W5.25 Floppy 1 SEALED NOS
$249.99

HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 310 With Accessories Vintage EXCELLENT Condition
$164.99

Vintage Industrial Computer Processor Board Altera FLEX FPGA Gold Ceramic ICs
$169.95

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$86.99