Hi,
I use Evolution for my email. All works great! (or so I thought) I was tinkering around trying to get my visor PDA to sync with evolution for the contact info and such. I have gotten my visor to sync finally (after about 6 hrs of tinkering) it will sync with jpilot anyway.. I was able to get it to sync under evolution after playing with the settings.. One problem I cannot edit the contact information in evolution.. When I go to a field and type nothing appears on the line.. Thinking I messed something up I apt-get removed evolution and all the hidden files. So when I apt-get installed it.. it was like starting from the begining... Now.. the contacts are still there for some reason and my email is gone ( I saved the local folder in another location and remaned it) but i still cannot edit the contacts.. Does anyone have a clue as to why
I really want to use evolution with my PDA because it only makes sense to sync it with the email program instead of tryingto do it in another application
Thanks for all your help in advance

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$235.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$259.25