-
Junior Member
registered user
sunpascal,
As I said, if you have dhcp you can use the ipconfig /release command,
But since that is not the case, do you require to log in using a VPN connection? I used to have adsl with a vpn connection a long time ago, back then I had installed linux to see what linux was all about, but since I could not get a VPN pptp connection to work in that time I removed linux from my system...
I don't get how ipconfig /release works.
If you have a dhcp connection and the server has assigned a ip to your network card you can simply release the connection with ipconfig /release
see here for details,
Anyway... Now I got adsl with dhcp so I can't help you except link you to a few pages I found, you can experiment with those and see if you can get it to work,
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...highlight=pptp
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=...tnG=Zoeken&lr=
http://www.google.com/linux?hl=en&lr...=Google+Search
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php (use these keywords: pptp or pptp vpn)
Goodluck! I hope this will help you on your way a little,
weedje
Similar Threads
-
By sAryL in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-25-2009, 08:34 PM
-
By Kurzweil in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 06:27 PM
-
By LinuxGozer in forum Networking
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 05:50 PM
-
By DOS in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 02:57 PM
-
By yhw22 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99