-
evolution contact information with PDA sync
Hi,
I use Evolution for my email. All works great! (or so I thought) I was tinkering around trying to get my visor PDA to sync with evolution for the contact info and such. I have gotten my visor to sync finally (after about 6 hrs of tinkering) it will sync with jpilot anyway.. I was able to get it to sync under evolution after playing with the settings.. One problem I cannot edit the contact information in evolution also gives me a message that it can't find the card info??.. When I go to a field and type nothing appears on the line.. Thinking I messed something up I apt-get removed evolution and all the hidden files. So when I apt-get installed it.. it was like starting from the begining... Now.. the contacts are still there for some reason and my email is gone ( I saved the local folder in another location and remaned it) but i still cannot edit the contacts.. Does anyone have a clue as to why
I really want to use evolution with my PDA because it only makes sense to sync it with the email program instead of tryingto do it in another application
Thanks for all your help in advance
Similar Threads
-
By AV087 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By estudiante in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By twin_cylinder in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By schock in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 11:35 PM
-
By hamscs in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-20-2002, 02:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99

Vintage Coach 5209 Brown Leather BusinessTote Laptop Briefcase Y2K Shoulder Bag
$150.00

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage Atari 1200 Zaxxon Computer software With box and manual
$75.00

PowerBook Duo 210 vintage laptop
$120.00

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00