-
Screen Resolution Problems
I have Knoppix installed to the HD. If I log in as root, I get one resolution. If I log in as "knoppix" I get another. What's even more strange, is if I run a program as root while logged in as "knoppix user", it run's as root's resolution. Here's a screenshot.
http://www.crotchett.com/images/resolution.png Hopefully, my no-ip address will update itself.
I looked at fonts. But, they didn't really seem to have anything to do with it. They could, but it's not just the fonts that look bigger. Any ideas?
Darren
Similar Threads
-
By Matth in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 08:33 PM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By Coolnat2004 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 11:45 PM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
-
By xound in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00