1) Use dual wan router
ex: http://www.xincom.com/
or
2) http://linux-ip.net/html/adv-multi-internet.html
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt
Never try it though.
![]()
Sorry - I'm a bit new here... (but I did search, just not sure if I'm searching for the right things)
I'm looking for some info, or a point in the right direction if possible.
Basically, I have 2 ADSL connections comming in, one primary, one back up.
I'd like to hook them up to one linux box and share my internal network's load between the two connections.
Also, if one goes down, the other picks up the slack and it's transparent to the connectivity of my internal network.
So, I've got an old machine, pentium II 500 - I assume I'll need 3 NICs (one for each ADSL connection, plus one for my internal network)
Is there a best way to do this? Is knoppix my best choice?
Thank you!
1) Use dual wan router
ex: http://www.xincom.com/
or
2) http://linux-ip.net/html/adv-multi-internet.html
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt
Never try it though.
![]()

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00