-
Seasson Finale?
Thank you for everything, finally I decided to change my distro
from the glorius but later knoppix v3.7 to debian sarge (netinstall).
Of couse I backed up my fluxbox config and some stuff I came to appreciated from this forum like streamtuner....
The installation was very easy, on sarge net install I choose Testing (for nvlock, rtorrent and xorg 7) with a new kernel (Kolivas patch inserted) my system was very likely the same...but no. It's like finally have what I really need, very structurated and for learning that is perfect. with the knoppix v3.7 my battle horse for years I didn't have to much problems but the mixing between stable-testing-unstable and 2.4-2.6 was very confusing, some packets I never used I couldn't remove for dependencies problems.
Fluxbox, root-tail, conky

Duron 1GHz 256MB, Geforce 4MX 440 SE
Kernel 2.6.17 ck-7, Debian 
Thank you all of you, wow sounds like and ending but for me it feels like a good begining.
Similar Threads
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By davidwahlstedt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:42 PM
-
By davros4269 in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 08:49 AM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
-
By nhoxanh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73