-
Customizing Knoppix 3.4/3.6 Newbie Help
I Installed Knoppix with the 3.6 kernel to my hard drive. I stated I wanted to use the Knoppix look and feel. I get the Debian Boot Menu, with 3 options for Knoppix. (er linux)
Linux
Linux 3.4
Linux 3.6
Question:
How do I delete the first two options in the menu, and how do I get rid to the Debian Background and put the Knoppix background there?
Oh, and btw the ps/2 mouse only works in the last option, not the first two? Is there an easy fix for that without having to re-install?
Thx
CII
Similar Threads
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 08:28 AM
-
By walterw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 03:50 AM
-
By praveen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 10:48 PM
-
By freeballer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:13 AM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2003, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + eSATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Dell 029XMF SAS 12Gbps PCIe x4 8GB RAID Controller Card
$999.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49