-
600m with Intel 2100 wireless
Hey.
I installed knoppix onto the HDD of my 600m and wish to use the Intel 2100 wireless. I tried looking at the sticky but it's all greek to me. Where do I start? Download the windows driver and use ndiswrapper? If somebody could give me step by step instructions, it'd be great! Thanks!
//edit: Alright, I managed to install ndiswrapper, and extract the prowireless drivers from intel's site. I installed w70n501.inf and ndiswrapper -l gives me
Installed ndis drivers:
w70n501
It doesn't say hardware present
Help!
Similar Threads
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By muzicman82 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
-
By pumix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:38 PM
-
By headshot_001 in forum Networking
Replies: 26
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00