-
Thinkpad T21 hangs on suspend w/ knoppix 3.6
I recently reformatted my Thinkpad T21 and installed 3.6 to the disk. Everything works beautifully except for suspend/resume. I'm guessing this has to do with kernel 2.6 and the new ACPI support. I used to have Redhat 9 (2.4-20) and I believe that used APM rather than ACPI, as suspend/resume worked fine with that OS.
So, my questions are:
1) What should I try to get ACPI suspend working with this machine?
2) If ACPI is not an option, how can I disable it and enable APM instead?
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Justin
Similar Threads
-
By darkx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 06:25 PM
-
By AlBorland in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 09:55 AM
-
By fishd in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 07:59 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 08:24 PM
-
By dona in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89