-
Connecting to the Internet via USB ADSL modem (again...)
Hi again!
I tried every tack in the book... No dice! I can't bring my laptop to acknowledge there IS an ADSL modem connected on one of my USB ports... I tried on a friend's computer (she uses a SpeedTouch modem while I've got a BeWan): no dice again... So, to summarize, booting from Knoppix on CD is well and fine, but if I'm confined to working local, what good is it?!
Somebody help me, pulleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!
Similar Threads
-
By ehzrar in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-06-2006, 08:01 PM
-
By italianknopfans in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:53 AM
-
By knoppixnewbie85 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 06:39 PM
-
By laba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:38 PM
-
By Randomi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62