-
I just tried it with the on-chip sound enabled. I can still get the SB to work.
(though the built in chip still doesn't work, even with ALSA, but I don't really care)
In modconf, I just had to go into modconf. under kernel/sound/oss/emu10k1 add emu10k1
I think there are probably other ways of achieving the same effect, but i've got no idea.
Similar Threads
-
By Israel in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 12:44 PM
-
By blustrk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 11:12 PM
-
By wiedar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:33 AM
-
By Lemming in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 09:02 PM
-
By ShavedHawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 04:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari SX212 Modem for IBM-Compatible Systems w/ Power Adapter & Manuals NOS
$125.00

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player w/ Power Adapter For Parts/Repair Turns On
$25.00

Vintage Atari 400/800 - Ms PacMan Galaxian BASIC Atari Writer Carts + Joystick
$38.88

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00