OK, quick question(s),
My initial issue is that when I boot up (Knoppix installed to my HD), my PCMCIA card boots but my network settings (Wireless) aren't saved. Not that big a deal, cause I'm new and really don't know how to fix it. <-- Any help on this would be fine.
However, instead of opening two different programs, I want to create a script that creates the correct settings(ESSID, yada yada yada), and then enables DHCP.
I don't know if this is possible and again, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Fester

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 FE 128GB, 12GB RAM, Silver *NEW -See Box*
$460.00
16GB (2x8GB) Samsung M393B1K70DH0-YK0 DDR3L-1600 ECC RDIMM PC3L-12800R Server RM
$35.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung 100" Class FHD (1080P) LED Projector (SP-LFF3CLAXXZA)
$234.00
Samsung NP750XDA i7-1165G7, 2.80GHz, 16GB, No HD, No Adapter
$249.99