-
HD install different to when running CD ?
I'd got everything running fine on the CD (including sound at last!). I'd used the following cheat codes
Code:
knoppix26 pnpbios=off lang=us wheelmouse
I then installed everything onto the hard drive using
Now when I log in I get an error saying it doesn't recognise /dev/dsp and hence I get no sound. Problem was everything worked fine using the CD. I used to get this problem on the CD if I didn't specify knoppix26 and I found I needed pnpbios=off if I used knoppix26.
Help.
Mike Robinson
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2005, 05:46 PM
-
By oh_jason in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 10:26 AM
-
By BlueGirl in forum Klik
Replies: 29
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 06:01 PM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 45
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By timothy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 07:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Dell Optiplex 7060 SFF Intel Core i5-8500 3GHz 8GB RAM No HDD No OS
$85.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00