Hi, This is a repost of my unanswered post in the Networking folder
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14772
Hi, I managed to run UML (User Mode Linux) from Knoppix. The only thing that does not work is the network connection. This is because /dev/net/tun is not available. I found that I can do a modprobe tun (without errors). Still that does not give me the /dev/net/tun entry. Does anybody know how to enable tuntap networking on Knoppix so that I can connect to the UML instance?
Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i9-13900K Processor (5.8 GHz, 24 Cores, LGA 1700)
$320.00
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95