Hi, This is a repost of my unanswered post in the Networking folder
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14772
Hi, I managed to run UML (User Mode Linux) from Knoppix. The only thing that does not work is the network connection. This is because /dev/net/tun is not available. I found that I can do a modprobe tun (without errors). Still that does not give me the /dev/net/tun entry. Does anybody know how to enable tuntap networking on Knoppix so that I can connect to the UML instance?
Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
SAMSUNG Smart Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Trio 500 Multi Pairing
$40.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 5G 128GB SM-X238U Android Tablet New Sealed
$150.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung - Galaxy Tab S12 Ultra/S11 Ultra Pro Keyboard - Silver
$229.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00