I did an apt-get install kdebase and got KDE 3.3. I now have no shutdown options, just an option to end the session or cancel. The prior options included "Restart Computer", and Shutdown Computer". I invoked the shutdown options menu and checked the appropriate boces to get the other options but they still do not appear. Does anyone know if this is a bug in 3.3?

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
NEW - Samsung 512GB USB-C Flash Drive Blue Up to 400MB/s Read Speed
$120.00
Samsung PM9A1 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
$135.00
Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00