-
Graphic Problems - "You passed an undefined mode number
After booting Knoppix and entering the boot options I get a message "You passed an undefined mode number" when I press space it boots up the graphical environment, but at very low resolution. Everything is HUGE and I can't see everything that is in a window, which is very annoying. If I press ENTER it gives me six different choices for the graphic mode, however none work. What can I do?
Similar Threads
-
By ScottK in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 10:04 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 28
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:30 PM
-
By Mustang64 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:57 AM
-
By knoppixbill in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 01:00 AM
-
By violinist in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99