-
CD-ROM issue after installing MPPE
Hi,
I need MPPE for VPN so I followed the instructions laid out on installing it here: http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-debian.phtml
but after i do all that and install reboot with new kernel i get an interesting problem. My cdrom will automount but i can unmount it. I have to log in a root and give umount /dev/cdrom command to unmount. Is there anyway I can fix that? Was there something I needed to do in order to install correctly?
Similar Threads
-
By psaikia in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-16-2005, 01:27 PM
-
By elqueso in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
-
By Vermyndax in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 04:35 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-02-2003, 05:30 PM
-
By Vermyndax in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 10:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99