-
Say Thankya !
No simple question or weird problem here, and no complaint either.
I'm a windows expert & I'm plenty comfortable with a Mac, but I know little of linux. I've learned enough here to get a PMI done and loading with grub on a Thinkpad T21 that I got a great deal on. I find I'm starting Knoppix more often than my stripped-down Windows XP SP2 install lately.
I've learned plenty just by lurking and searching the posts, there's a wealth of information here, and not a whole lot of bad advice.
Just wanted to say Thankya to those who spend some of their valuable time answering posts here and trying to help folks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Canon 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive MD 5501 K-61435-18 UNTESTED
$59.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Peripherals Inc. Ramsack III ISA Memory Expansion 16bit 8 SIMM
$85.00

vintage Motherboard Socket 370 with Celeron 1.30 Ghz 256MB
$62.99

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00