-
Xawtv doesn't work
Hallo. I have a small problem using xawtv. It doesn't run. Everytime I try to execute it, the window appears only half a second and then disappears again. I have installed the application again with apt-get install xawtv , but it still doesn't work. What can I do?. Thanks.
-
One question: Does your graphic card include tv support because the xawtv is only for those graphic card? If so what graphic card do you have. What is your hardware?
-
I must say, that the programm worked (not very good) at the beginning, although in the settings properties the tv system was set to pal-bg (this is the system of my country) I could only see the movies in black and white, but suddenly it didn't work anymore. On Windows it works very good. My tv card is Zaapa and is based on the chip bt878. It has also a fm radio receiver, and I have also problems with this, because I have tried to run several programs to hear the radio but they also don't work (gradio, fmtools). What can I do?. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By mio in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:07 AM
-
By mb in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2005, 06:40 PM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
-
By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:34 PM
-
By ignuu2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot of 24 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC3L-12800R DDR3 ECC MT36KSF2G72PZ-1G6E1FG Server RAM
$299.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99

Lot of DDR4 Sodimm Laptop Ram (8-8GB sticks) (1-4GB Stick)
$250.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98