-
Xawtv doesn't work
Hallo. I have a small problem using xawtv. It doesn't run. Everytime I try to execute it, the window appears only half a second and then disappears again. I have installed the application again with apt-get install xawtv , but it still doesn't work. What can I do?. Thanks.
-
One question: Does your graphic card include tv support because the xawtv is only for those graphic card? If so what graphic card do you have. What is your hardware?
-
I must say, that the programm worked (not very good) at the beginning, although in the settings properties the tv system was set to pal-bg (this is the system of my country) I could only see the movies in black and white, but suddenly it didn't work anymore. On Windows it works very good. My tv card is Zaapa and is based on the chip bt878. It has also a fm radio receiver, and I have also problems with this, because I have tried to run several programs to hear the radio but they also don't work (gradio, fmtools). What can I do?. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By mio in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:07 AM
-
By mb in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2005, 06:40 PM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
-
By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:34 PM
-
By ignuu2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00