Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Xawtv doesn't work

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5

    Xawtv doesn't work

    Hallo. I have a small problem using xawtv. It doesn't run. Everytime I try to execute it, the window appears only half a second and then disappears again. I have installed the application again with apt-get install xawtv , but it still doesn't work. What can I do?. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    52
    One question: Does your graphic card include tv support because the xawtv is only for those graphic card? If so what graphic card do you have. What is your hardware?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5
    I must say, that the programm worked (not very good) at the beginning, although in the settings properties the tv system was set to pal-bg (this is the system of my country) I could only see the movies in black and white, but suddenly it didn't work anymore. On Windows it works very good. My tv card is Zaapa and is based on the chip bt878. It has also a fm radio receiver, and I have also problems with this, because I have tried to run several programs to hear the radio but they also don't work (gradio, fmtools). What can I do?. Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. TV card XawTV PAL-B
    By mio in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:07 AM
  2. Xawtv w/ WinTV Go card?
    By mb in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 06:40 PM
  3. xawtv - fullscreen
    By tweety77 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
  4. xawtv & alsa ==> BROKE!
    By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:34 PM
  5. Has anyone gotten xawtv to work?
    By ignuu2 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Heathkit Hero Robot ET-18 Assembly Manual 1982 picture

Vintage Heathkit Hero Robot ET-18 Assembly Manual 1982

$222.99



Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT picture

Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT

$50.00



Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included picture

Vintage HP Compaq nc6400 Laptop – Windows XP Pro – Works – Charger Included

$67.00



RARE VTG ACORN PUBLISHING LOGO & READING PROFESSOR USER GUIDE+DISKS -EPSON QX-10 picture

RARE VTG ACORN PUBLISHING LOGO & READING PROFESSOR USER GUIDE+DISKS -EPSON QX-10

$249.95



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR picture

Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR

$100.00



Vintage IBM Model M  Keyboard   picture

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard

$80.00



Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 + picture

Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +

$74.95



Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair picture

Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair

$2699.00



Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial picture

Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial

$109.99