Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Xawtv doesn't work

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5

    Xawtv doesn't work

    Hallo. I have a small problem using xawtv. It doesn't run. Everytime I try to execute it, the window appears only half a second and then disappears again. I have installed the application again with apt-get install xawtv , but it still doesn't work. What can I do?. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    52
    One question: Does your graphic card include tv support because the xawtv is only for those graphic card? If so what graphic card do you have. What is your hardware?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5
    I must say, that the programm worked (not very good) at the beginning, although in the settings properties the tv system was set to pal-bg (this is the system of my country) I could only see the movies in black and white, but suddenly it didn't work anymore. On Windows it works very good. My tv card is Zaapa and is based on the chip bt878. It has also a fm radio receiver, and I have also problems with this, because I have tried to run several programs to hear the radio but they also don't work (gradio, fmtools). What can I do?. Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. TV card XawTV PAL-B
    By mio in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:07 AM
  2. Xawtv w/ WinTV Go card?
    By mb in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 06:40 PM
  3. xawtv - fullscreen
    By tweety77 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
  4. xawtv & alsa ==> BROKE!
    By manjo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:34 PM
  5. Has anyone gotten xawtv to work?
    By ignuu2 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$345.00



Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$295.00



MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800 picture

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800

$189.95



​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested picture

​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested

$119.99



Computer Retrospective DDP-116 SEAC UNIVAC DEC PDP-8 Altair 8800 Cray-1 CDC 6600 picture

Computer Retrospective DDP-116 SEAC UNIVAC DEC PDP-8 Altair 8800 Cray-1 CDC 6600

$65.00



MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board picture

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board

$675.00



Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI picture

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI

$150.00



S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute picture

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute

$99.00