Try starting up wine by its self. It should give you any option to configure wine. Click that and follow the instructions.
To start wine, just click a .exe and type wine.
WINE seems to be one of the very best features of Knoppix, but I can't seem to get it to work. I followed the instructions to make a partition on my HD, but then what? I still get the message that I don't have a parameter on the command line, but what should I put.
Am I too stupid for Knoppix, or what?
Thanks for any help.
Try starting up wine by its self. It should give you any option to configure wine. Click that and follow the instructions.
To start wine, just click a .exe and type wine.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung One Connect Docking Station SOC8002B Black w/ Cable & Power Cord
$400.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00