I've fiddled around with the latest version thay have, but it fails on Knoppix due to missing kernel sources. I think I'll look into it later. I'm booted to the CD now anyways.
Now up to getting my soundcard working on Knoppix 3.2
Is there any chance that Knoppix will detect my Cinergy 600 tv-card in the next release? It doesn't seem to be included in Knoppix.
The kernel patch can be downloaded here:
http://bytesex.org/saa7134/
Untill now I've only heard only positive results of this kernel module at the MythTV mailinglist, a Linux TV recorder project with a fairly large userbase.
I've fiddled around with the latest version thay have, but it fails on Knoppix due to missing kernel sources. I think I'll look into it later. I'm booted to the CD now anyways.
Now up to getting my soundcard working on Knoppix 3.2

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59
Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$88.90
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55