I've fiddled around with the latest version thay have, but it fails on Knoppix due to missing kernel sources. I think I'll look into it later. I'm booted to the CD now anyways.
Now up to getting my soundcard working on Knoppix 3.2
Is there any chance that Knoppix will detect my Cinergy 600 tv-card in the next release? It doesn't seem to be included in Knoppix.
The kernel patch can be downloaded here:
http://bytesex.org/saa7134/
Untill now I've only heard only positive results of this kernel module at the MythTV mailinglist, a Linux TV recorder project with a fairly large userbase.
I've fiddled around with the latest version thay have, but it fails on Knoppix due to missing kernel sources. I think I'll look into it later. I'm booted to the CD now anyways.
Now up to getting my soundcard working on Knoppix 3.2

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00