I've fiddled around with the latest version thay have, but it fails on Knoppix due to missing kernel sources. I think I'll look into it later. I'm booted to the CD now anyways.
Now up to getting my soundcard working on Knoppix 3.2
I've fiddled around with the latest version thay have, but it fails on Knoppix due to missing kernel sources. I think I'll look into it later. I'm booted to the CD now anyways.
Now up to getting my soundcard working on Knoppix 3.2

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC
$62.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666MHz (8 X 2) (Black) - 2 Sticks
$60.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
Micron and SK hynix RAM 56GB (4x8GB) (2x4GB) see description
$135.00