i heard of wine, but when i found it, it was only unstable with no stable version for Debian... i dont know if that has changed in the later months...
Does anyone know how to run this game in Debian? I heard of a XWINE application to do so, but I think it costs money. Anyone know of an easy way to run this gameThanks
i heard of wine, but when i found it, it was only unstable with no stable version for Debian... i dont know if that has changed in the later months...
mostly works in wine...
fonts don't load for some reason, so you can't read the resource counts so the game is unplayable. I think this can be fixed but I stopped truying after a while.. worth a shot trying to get it working, wine changes quickly, its possible it might be working now
you need to actually load the fonts into knoppix (or what ever your using)... then they work..![]()
how do you load the fonts in knoppix???? I'm a newbie
ok... i know only one way... done this once...
in admin, you should enter this thing, called filemanagement, or something like that... forgot the name sorry...but, in that it has "FOnts"
i dont know if you can cut and paist... I'll try and remember! sorry, havent been on a computer in a while... eep...
You can add fonts using the fonts installer in the control panel - system administration. It is very easy.
and thats the more easier way...You can add fonts using the fonts installer in the control panel - system administration. It is very easy.![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95
x6 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 17000 ECC Memory HMA41GR7AFR4N-TF
$170.00
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
LOT OF 8 MICRON 32GB 4GX72 DDR3 SERVER RAM MTA40ALF4G72MDZ-1G6E4B40B
$750.00
Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00
LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95
Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50