I don't know of any pacakges for voice recognition, but if you are looking for voice emulation, then you can try Festival.
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/
apt-get install festival
I am interested in a voice interface Knoppix edition that incorporates various open source accessibility technologies. I use Knoppix regularly but am a newbie to remastering. I have tried one edition for the blind but it only had a braille interface. Most blind or vision impaired people do not know braille. A Knoppix edition to demonstrate the power of open source solutions for accessibility could also be of use to average users and the illiterate. Any help or advise would be appreciated! Thank you.
Specific questions:
-Any recommedations for desktop environments that integrate with open source voice interfaces?
-Any recommendation of open source voice interfaces?
-Any recommendations for artificial intelligence interfaces?
-Any guidelines for minimal list of Knoppix files?
I don't know of any pacakges for voice recognition, but if you are looking for voice emulation, then you can try Festival.
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/
apt-get install festival
also flite TTS : http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/flite/
apt-get install flite ( http://packages.debian.org/testing/sound/flite )
Also http://oralux.org
![]()

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99
7248 Micro Star Vintage Computerboard Kit For Rebuild Including Accessories
$60.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh M0100 Mouse 128K 512K Original Untested USA
$49.99
Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72