-
Welll...
In my post, I mentioned trying "failsafe knoppix 2" and "failsafe 2", which was my attempt to reach the text-only mode and stack commands.
I never used runlevel 2, before... I have used runlevel 1 (single user mode), runlevel 3 (text only networked mode) and runlevel 5 (graphical networked mode). IIRC, runlevel 0 (zero) is system halt, and runlevel 6 is reboot. Again, IIRC, only runlevel 4 is unused, so runlevel 2 must be text only non-networked mode.
I do appreciate your suggestions, though. I will have to look through the docs again and see if there isn't anything I missed.
Similar Threads
-
By Pelvis Resley in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By The_Martian in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By cameik in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By malic in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 09:05 AM
-
By knopperj in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99