-
DSL connection does not work after HDD install
I did start Knoppix 3.7 from CD and had no problems configuring a DSL network connection using ppoeconf. and getting it started with pon dsl-provider. Then I did a HDD install and tried again. ppoeconf found the eth0 device, but at the next step the configuration failed, indicating that there is no connection or the connection used by some other process.
I tried that as user as well as root, with the same result.
Also even inserting the CD again even without myconfig, but I ended up with the same error.
Under Windows the network still works fine. So I desperately had to switch back and look in the web for help:
I also trid netcardconfig, but without success.
Any ideas. Thany a lot in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By DanBallance in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-25-2005, 01:40 PM
-
By siggy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
-
By CptKrf in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By username in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 01:37 AM
-
By sevengraff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 Internal SSD (MZ-V9P2T0B/AM)
$249.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77