-
Junior Member
registered user
I running Kurumin (a Brazilian flavor of knoppix) and have no problems to reach the web.
If I try the knoppix cd I get the same error you get. If I swicht back to kurumin cd i do get the connection.
I printed in paper both kurumin and knoppix pppoeconf, put the paper side by side and compared line by line. They are identical.
I should help if we (me and Julian) could understand how a dsl connection is got under knoppix. Which steps are done.
I do intend to install Knoppix in my hd but I can not do it before I figure how to connect at internet. I completely gave up on windows.
Similar Threads
-
By DanBallance in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-25-2005, 01:40 PM
-
By siggy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
-
By CptKrf in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By username in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 01:37 AM
-
By sevengraff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 64GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$490.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$325.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99